Altitude Signal is looking to grow our team with an experienced estimator working as our remote Project Manager. Our Project Managers are in charge of overseeing construction projects from beginning to end as well as assisting our team with estimates, order processing, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The Project Manager will work primarily remotely, but residence is required in the Mountain West.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain working relationships with coworkers, vendors, and customers
- Determine the scope of work for construction jobs by reviewing project documentation
- Provide accurate and timely documentation for construction jobs including quotes, submittals, COCs, etc.
- Communicate regularly with vendors to manage pricing, materials, specifications, and lead times
- Work with the business development team to generate estimates, send order confirmations, and provide updates
- Order materials from vendors meeting full customer requirements
- Help team identify new business opportunities and promote products
We expect our Project Managers to be extremely communicative and well-organized. Our PM’s need to speak regularly with coworkers, vendors, and customers to understand changing product lines, pricing, and customer specifications in order to maintain accuracy. It is our expectation that our project managers place high importance on maintaining accurate records and organization.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Five years experience in estimating and/or project management in Public Construction/Transportation
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Preference for candidates with experience using Quickbooks or Odoo
- Team-focused work ethic that focuses on communication, organization, problem-solving, and attention to detail
It will be occasional that our Project Manager is needed in-person to visit customers, work with products, or manage inventory. This could require overnight travel two to three nights per month. Overnight travel will be limited to the Mountain West. During initial training, travel should be expected at a higher rate.